Alderney E-Gaming License
Alderney is a British Crown dependency located in the Channel Islands. As part of Bailiwick of Guernsey, the small island nation benefits directly from Guernsey’s well-established reputation as an offshore financial services center. Guernsey’s corporate legal framework, adopted by Alderney, provides for zero tax on offshore corporate profits as well as capital gains.
While only approximately three-square miles in size, Alderney is a formidable force in the international gaming space. Despite being a possession of the British crown, Alderney has established a robust, independent framework for obtaining an offshore gambling license. As a result, some of the world’s largest offshore casinos and sportsbooks are located in Alderney.
Alderney is an ideal jurisdiction for obtaining an offshore gaming license. The Alderney Gambling Control Commission has fostered a flexible framework for online gaming business operators. Moreover, the jurisdiction has maintained a solid reputation among both operators and players alike.
Advantages of an Alderney Offshore Gambling License
The global gambling industry generates revenues of over $500 billion per year. Alderney, with its streamlined and cost-effective process for obtaining an eGambling license has become one the most lucrative markets in all Europe. As more jurisdictions begin legalizing or regulating this multibillion dollar business, there’s never been a better time than now to obtain that offshore gaming license.
Alderney Gambling License at a Glance
|License||Alderney eGambling License|
|Time to License||3 to 4 Months|
|Tax Structure||Zero (0%) Percent Tax on Income|
The Alderney Gambling License Package
- Formation of Alderney private limited company
- Preparation and drafting of shareholder & officer agreements.
- Preparation and drafting of requisitienarrative business plan.
- Prepare required five year financial projections.
- Preparation and drafting of current financial statements
- Preparation and drafting of personal financial statements for owners
- Identification and draft letters naming principal representative and nominee director(s)
- Draft and prepare client service agreements & website disclosures
- Preparation and drafting of Alderney eGaming license application
- Respond and draft responses to Alderney regulator application inquiries.
- Establish corporate bank accounts suitable for gaming operations
- Prepration and drafting of AML/KYC policy agreements and related documents.
- Establish payment processing accounts suitable for gaming operations
- Provide for required physical presence and local director
- Draft and prepare any and all other reasonably necessary documents
Contact the Alderney Gaming License Experts
The experts at Finlaw can provide you with all the help and expertise that is needed to obtain your Alderney gaming license. Our experienced professionals have over fifty years combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the Alderney gambling license experts today.