Belize Forex License
Belize is an independent parliamentary constitutional monarchy within the British Commonwealth. The nation has long been known for its financial stability, pegging its local currency directly to the volatility of the United States dollar. In recent years, the government of Belize has made largely successful efforts to transition the focus of the nation’s economy from staple commodities to financial services.
Belize has long been recognized as a tax haven, offering zero taxes on offshore profits. The country’s banking infrastructure is also popular among sophisticated professionals who find the relative privacy of Belize to be largely unrivaled. Moreover, the nation’s international business corporation regime and court structure makes it one of the most attractive locations for asset protection.
The Belize is an ideal location for promoters of Forex businesses. The Belize offers a Trading in Foreign Exchange which covers all related forex activity, including both acting as an introducing broker and direct broker. The licensure is recognized world-wide and many top forex brokers are licensed in Belize. In addition, the process of obtaining a license is both cost effective and can be accomplished quickly.
Advantages of a Belize Forex License
Aggregate daily trading volume in the forex markets exceeds $4 trillion. The streamlined and cost-effective process in obtaining a Belize Forex license can place you in this lucrative market in as little as three months. With increased volatility in the global currency markets, spreads have increased – and with that so have forex brokers’ profitable to the tune of over $1 billion annually. As such, smaller forex brokers are capturing tremendous returns owning just a small piece of this lucrative market.
Belize Forex License at a Glance
|License||Trading in Foreign Exchange|
|Time to License||3 to 4 Months|
|Capital Requirement||Approx. $50,000|
|Tax Structure||Zero (0%) Percent Tax on Offshore Profits|
Belize Forex License Package
- Establish international business corporation.
- Preparation and drafting of shareholder and officer agreements.
- Preparation and drafting of narrative business plan.
- Preparation and drafting of current financial statements.
- Preparation and drafting of 3 years financial projections.
- Preparation and drafting of personal financial statements for owners.
- Preparation and submission of application with appropriate regulatory authority
- Preparation and drafting of responses to regulatory authority
- Identification and engagement of auditor and forex prime broker.
- Facilitate opening of bank accounts and payment processors.
- Preparation and drafting of AML/KYC policies and procedures.
- Preparation and drafting of client agreements and disclosures
Contact the Belize Forex License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the forex licensing experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Belize Forex License today. Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.