Costa Rica Gambling License
The Republic of Costa Rica is largely English-speaking Central American nation. Long known for its exceedingly stable democratic style of government, Costa Rica is not widely recognized as a traditional offshore financial center. However, county’s tax structure does not tax offshore corporate income.
Since the turn of the century, Costa Rica has taken more deliberate steps to attain status as a bona fide offshore financial center. This has enacting a series of laws favorable to the gaming industry, alongside banking and financial services sector legislation. In fact, at its peak, Costa Rica played host to over 300 offshore casino and sportsbook licensees
Costa Rica is an ideal jurisdiction for obtaining an offshore gaming license. Perhaps surprisingly, Costa Rica does not regulate online casinos, lotteries and sportsbooks directly, but rather requires a Data Processing License in order to operate. The streamlined process for obtaining such license is ideal for startups looking to gain a foothold in the lucrative gaming marketplace.
Advantages of a Costa Rica Offshore Gambling License
He global gambling industry generate revenues in excess of $500 billion annually. The streamlined and cost-effective process of obtaining a Costa Rica Data Processing license can grant you access to this extremely lucrative market in a matter of mere months. As an increasing number of jurisdictions begin to legalize and regulate gambling, Costa Rica nevertheless remains a premier destination for obtain an offshore gambling license.
Costa Rica Gambling License at a Glance
|License||Data Processing License|
|Time to License||2 to 3 Months|
|Tax Structure||Zero (0%) Percent Tax on Income|
The Costa Rica Gambling License Package
- Formation of Costa Rica SA company
- Preparation and drafting of shareholder & officer agreements.
- Preparation and drafting of requisitienarrative business plan.
- Prepare required five year financial projections.
- Preparation and drafting of current financial statements
- Preparation and drafting of personal financial statements for owners
- Identification and draft letters naming principal representative and nominee director(s)
- Draft and prepare client service agreements & website disclosures
- Preparation and drafting of Costa Rica Data Proccesing license application
- Respond and draft responses to Costa Rica regulator application inquiries.
- Establish corporate bank accounts suitable for gaming operations
- Prepration and drafting of AML/KYC policy agreements and related documents.
- Establish payment processing accounts suitable for gaming operations
- Provide for required physical presence and local director
- Draft and prepare any and all other reasonably necessary documents
Contact the Costa Rica Gambling License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the offshore gaming license experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Costa Rica gambling license today. Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.