Curacao Gambling License
A relative newcomer to the offshore financial services sector, Curacao is an autonomous island nation located in the Lesser Antilles. While considered a tax haven, Curacao is a partner to several notable international compacts, including the OECD. Curacao does tax offshore income for holding companies, however the tax rate does not exceed three (3%) percent.
In recent years, the democratic government of Curacao has taken deliberate steps to enact legislation making the island more attractive to offshore professionals. This includes the offshore gambling industry, which the government has taken immediate action to improve upon in an effort to appeal to both operators and players. Curacao’s offshore gaming license structure has been codified since the advent of the internet in the early 1990’s.
Curacao is an ideal jurisdiction for obtaining an offshore gaming license. The Curacao Internet Gaming Commission has actively promoted the country’s licensure process as one of the most feasible and cost-effective in the industry. As a result, there are nearly one hundred offshore gaming licenses currently issued by Curacao.
Advantages of a Curacao Offshore Gambling License
The global gambling industry generate revenues in excess of $500 billion annually. The streamlined and cost-effective process of obtaining a Curacao Business License can grant you access to this extremely lucrative market in a matter of mere months. As an increasing number of jurisdictions begin to legalize and regulate gambling, Curacao nevertheless remains a premier destination for obtain an offshore gambling license.
Curacao Gambling License at a Glance
|License||Master Licensor Sublicense|
|Time to License||Approx. 2 Months|
|Tax Structure||Up to Three (3%) Percent|
The Curacao Gambling License Package
- Establishment of Curacao gaming entity.
- Preparation and drafting of shareholder and officer agreements.
- Preparation and drafting of narrative business plan
- Preparation and drafting of current financial statements.
- Preparation and drafting of 3 years financial projections.
- Preparation and drafting of personal financial statements for owners.
- Preparation and submission of application with Curacao master licensee.
- Preparation and drafting of responses to regulatory authority.
- Identification and engagement of auditor and surety bonding company.
- Facilitate opening of bank accounts and payment processors.
- Preparation and drafting of AML/KYC policies and procedures.
- Preparation and drafting of client agreements and disclosures.
Contact the Curacao Gambling License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the offshore gaming license experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Curacao gambling license today. Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.