Belize Payment Service Provider License
Belize is an independent parliamentary constitutional monarchy within the British Commonwealth. The nation has long been known for its financial stability, pegging its local currency directly to the volatility of the United States dollar. In recent years, the government of Belize has made largely successful efforts to transition the focus of the nation’s economy from staple commodities to financial services, including offering the Belize Money Transmission license.
Belize has long been recognized as a tax haven, offering zero taxes on offshore profits. The country’s banking infrastructure is also popular among sophisticated professionals who find the relative privacy of Belize to be largely unrivaled. Moreover, the nation’s international business corporation regime and court structure makes it one of the most attractive locations for asset protection.
The Belize is an ideal location for promoters of payment services businesses. The country offers the Belize Money Transmission license which covers all related payments activity, including peer-to-peer remittances and payment processing. The license is recognized world-wide and many top payment service providers are licensed in Belize. In addition, the process of obtaining a license is both cost effective and can be accomplished quickly.
Advantages of a Belize Payment Service
In recent years, payment service providers based in traditional financial hubs such as the United States and European Union have faced near untenable amounts of regulatory scrutiny. In reaction to this, payment service providers have become increasingly limited in the industries they serve, foregoing not only traditional high-risk markets but also more traditional, conservative businesses. A Belize Money Transmission license provides a respected platform for operating a payments-related business free from the encumbrances faced by operators in larger jurisdictions.
Belize Payment Service Provider License at a Glance
|License||Belize Money Transmission License|
|Time to License||3 to 4 Months|
|Tax Structure||Zero (0%) Tax on Offshore Profits|
Belize Money Transmission License Package
- Incorporation of Belize offshore corporation
- Arrange for local registered officer and local directors, if required
- Draft corporate bylaws, minutes and owner share issuances
- Establishment of corporate bank account suitable for forex operations
- Establishment of merchant service account for accepting credit and debit cards
- Draft requisite business plan, financial statements and financial projections
- Draft requisite Anti-Money Laundering & Know-Your-Customer policies
- Arrange for requisite surety bond
- Prepare and process application for Belize Money Transmitter License
- Representation before licensing regulatory authority, banks and liquidity providers
Contact the Belize Money Transmitter License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the securities
licensing experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Belize Payment Service Provider License today.
Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.
Call contact us here.for your free consultation or