Belize Securities License
Belize is an independent parliamentary constitutional monarchy within the British Commonwealth. The nation has long been known for its financial stability, pegging its local currency directly to the volatility of the United States dollar. In recent years, the government of Belize has made largely successful efforts to transition the focus of the nation’s economy from staple commodities to financial services, including offering a Belize Securities License.
Belize has long been recognized as a tax haven, offering zero taxes on offshore profits. The country’s banking infrastructure is also popular among sophisticated professionals who find the relative privacy of Belize to be largely unrivaled. Moreover, the nation’s international business corporation regime and court structure makes it one of the most attractive locations for asset protection.
Belize is an ideal location for promoters of Securities businesses. Belize offers a Trading in Securities License which covers all related Securities activity, including acting as a broker of equity and debt securities – including United States listed equities. The Belize Securities License is recognized world-wide and many top international Securities broker-dealers are licensed in Belize. In addition, the process of obtaining a license is both cost effective and can be accomplished quickly.
Advantages of a Belize Securities License
In recent years, increasingly complex regulation and an erosion of financial privacy rights in major financial centers such as the United States and United Kingdom have started to drive securities trading offshore. In fact, each day billions are traded in non-traditional, offshore securities exchanges which tend to offer favorable price discovery, comparable volume and lower trading fees. Established offshore financial markets such as Belize offer financial service providers with a unique opportunity to participate in the burgeoning offshore securities industry.
Belize Securities License at a Glance
|License||Trading in Securities License|
|Time to License||3 to 4 Months|
|Capital Requirement||Approx. $50,000|
|Tax Structure||Zero (0%) Percent Tax on Offshore Profits|
Belize Securities License Package
- Incorporation of Belize offshore corporation
- Arrange for local registered officer and local directors, if required
- Draft corporate bylaws, minutes and owner share issuances
- Establishment of corporate bank account suitable for Securities operations
- Establishment of merchant service account for accepting credit and debit cards
- Draft requisite business plan, financial statements and financial projections
- Draft requisite Anti-Money Laundering & Know-Your-Customer policies
- Arrange for requisite surety bond
- Prepare and process application for Belize Securities License
- Representation before licensing regulatory authority, banks and liquidity providers
Contact the Belize Securities License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the Securities
licensing experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Belize Securities License today.
Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.
Call contact us here.for your free consultation or