Cayman Islands Investment Fund License
The Cayman Islands is perhaps the world’s most well-developed international financial center. This is driven in large part by country’s large, dynamic offshore banking sector. Since the early 2000’s the Cayman Islands’ status as the premier offshore jurisdiction has grown as it has become the preferred route for financial flows in and out of China. A Cayman Islands Investment Fund License is a powerful means of entering this lucrative market.
Offering zero tax on offshore profits, the Cayman Islands has long been a significant jurisdiction for domiciling hedge funds, mutual funds and reinsurance companies. Competing on the world stage as an international financial center, not just an offshore outpost, the Cayman Islands has developed sophisticated financial regulation that continues to attract major asset managers.
The Cayman Islands is an ideal jurisdiction for the formation and registration of an investment or hedge fund. The Cayman Islands offers a robust a mutual fund registration that provides the asset manager with significant flexibility in terms of asset class and investment strategy. As a result, a majority of the world’s hedge funds have flocked to the island nation for this well-recognized, cost effective Cayman Islands Investment Fund License.
Advantages of a Bahamas Binary
Since the advent of hedge funds in the 1970’s, asset managers have flocked to tax-advantaged jurisdictions to shelter their above-market gains from punitive tax rates in traditional jurisdictions such as the United States and United Kingdom. That trend has continued through today as sophisticated investors have come to expect often complex, private tax-neutral structures for their investments. As such, the Cayman Islands is a preferred jurisdiction for a registered investment fund.
Bahamas Binary Options
License at a Glance
|Time to License||3 to 4 Months|
|Paid-In Capital Requirement||Zero|
|Tax Structure||No income or capital gains tax|
Cayman Islands Investment Fund
- Incorporation of Cayman Islands offshore corporations
- Arrange for local registered officer and local directors, if required
- Investor offering prospectus and subscription agreements
- Draft corporate bylaws, minutes and owner share issuances
- Establishment of corporate bank account suitable for forex operations
- Establishment of merchant service account for accepting credit and debit cards
- Draft requisite business plan, financial statements and financial projections
- Draft requisite Anti-Money Laundering & Know-Your-Customer policies
- Arrange for requisite surety bond
- Prepare and process application for a Cayman Islands Investment Fund License
- Representation before licensing regulatory authority, banks and liquidity providers
Contact the Cayman Islands Hedge Fund Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the hedge fund
registration experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Cayman Islands’ hedge fund registration today.
Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.
Call contact us here.for your free consultation or