Vanuatu Forex License
The Republic of Vanuatu is an island located in the South Pacific long known as an international offshore financial services center. The Island is a parliamentary democracy with a strong constitution. A former protectorate of Great Britain, the primary language of Vanuatu is English. While the Vanuatu dollar is the official recognized currency of the nation, the United States dollar is widely recognized and accepted. All major international currencies are supported in Vanuatu by a stable and robust banking system. The island nation is world renowned for the Vanuatu Forex License.
As an offshore financial services center, the Republic of Vanuatu is widely respected and recognized. The nation boasts a no tax regime on offshore profits and only a minimal stamp duty on domestic share transfers. As an asset protection haven, the island offers significant hurdles to affixing liability, including a restriction against the domestication of foreign judgments. For such reasons, sophisticated financial services organizations have flocked to the small, yet exceedingly stable, island nation.
Vanuatu is notable among Forex businesses for the ease and cost effectiveness of its offshore forex license. Vanuatu offers a Financial Dealer’s License which covers, among a wealth of other financial products, forex brokerage activity, including both acting as an introducing broker and direct broker. Accordingly, Vanuatu Forex License is recognized worldwide and many top forex brokers are licensed in Vanuatu. Moreover, the Vanuaut Financial Dealer’s License allows for the brokerage of securities and commodities, as well as forex operations.
Advantages of a Vanuatu Forex License
Aggregate daily trading volume in the forex markets exceeds $4 trillion. The streamlined and cost-effective process in obtaining a Vanuatu Forex license can place you in this lucrative market in as little as three months. With increased volatility in the global currency markets, spreads have increased – and with that so have forex brokers’ profitable to the tune of over $1 billion annually. As such, smaller forex brokers are capturing tremendous returns owning just a small piece of this lucrative market.
Vanuatu Forex License at a Glance
|License||Dealer in Securities License|
|Time to License||3 to 4 Months|
|Capital Requirement||$50,000 (in the form of a surety bond)|
|Tax Structure||Zero (0%) Percent Tax on Offshore Profits|
Vanuatu Forex License Package
- Incorporation of Vanuatu offshore corporation
- Arrange for local registered officer, local directors and local office
- Draft corporate bylaws, minutes and owner share issuances
- Establishment of corporate bank account suitable for forex operations
- Establishment of merchant service account for accepting credit and debit cards, as well as e-money and cryptocurrency
- Draft requisite business plan, financial statements and financial projections
- Draft requisite Anti-Money Laundering & Know-Your-Customer policies and procedures
- Arrange for service providers such as software, affiliate networks and local auditors
- Arrange for requisite surety bond
- Prepare and process application for Vanuatu Forex License with Vanuatu Financial Services Commission
- Representation before Vanuatu Financial Service Commission, forex prime brokers, banks and liquidity providers
- Ongoing legal and compliance support
Contact the Vanuatu Forex License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the forex
licensing experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Vanuatu Forex License today.
Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.
Call contact us here.for your free consultation or