Costa Rica Gambling License
The Republic of Costa Rica is predominately English-speaking Central American nation. Long known for its exceedingly stable democratic style of government, Costa Rica is not widely recognized as a traditional offshore financial center. In fact, county’s tax structure does not tax offshore corporate income. However, the small nation is widely known for offering a Costa Rica Gambling License.
Since the turn of the century, Costa Rica has taken more deliberate steps to attain status as a bona fide offshore financial center. This has enacting a series of laws favorable to the gaming industry, alongside banking and financial services sector legislation. In fact, at its peak, Costa Rica played host to over 300 offshore casino and sportsbook licensees
Costa Rica is an ideal jurisdiction for obtaining an offshore gambling license. Perhaps surprisingly, Costa Rica does not regulate online casinos, lotteries and sportsbooks directly, but rather requires a Data Processing License in order to operate. Accordingly, the streamlined process for obtaining a Costa Rica Gambling License is ideal for startups looking to gain a foothold in the lucrative gaming marketplace. Moreover, the lack of gaming-specific regulation makes Costa Rica extremely favorable to startup operators seeking to establish their brand in this competitive industry.
Advantages of a Costa Rica Offshore Gambling License
The global gambling industry generates revenues in excess of $500 billion annually. The streamlined and cost-effective process of obtaining a Costa Rica Data Processing license can grant you access to this extremely lucrative market in a matter of mere months. As an increasing number of jurisdictions begin to legalize and regulate gambling, Costa Rica nevertheless remains a premier destination for obtain an offshore gambling license.
Costa Rica Gambling License at a Glance
|License||Data Processing License|
|Time to License||Approx. 2 Months|
|Tax Structure||Zero (0%) Percent Tax on Income|
The Costa Rica Gambling License Package
- Incorporation of Costa Rica or comparable offshore corporation
- Arrange for local registered officer, local directors and local office
- Draft corporate bylaws, minutes and owner share issuances
- Establishment of corporate bank account suitable for gaming operations
- Establishment of merchant service account for accepting credit and debit cards as well as electronic money and cryptocurrency
- Draft requisite business plan, financial statements and financial projections
- Draft requisite Anti-Money Laundering & Know-Your-Customer policies
- Arrange for software providers, affiliate networks and local hosting and servers
- Prepare and process application for Costa Rica Data Processing License
- Representation before licensing regulatory authority, banks and liquidity providers
- Ongoing guidance on operational matters including license passporting
Contact the Costa Rica Gambling License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the offshore
gambling license experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Costa Rica gambling license today.
Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.
Call contact us here.for your free consultation or