Curacao Gambling License
A relative newcomer to the offshore financial services sector, Curacao is an autonomous island nation located in the Lesser Antilles. While considered a tax haven, Curacao is a partner to several notable international compacts, including the OECD. Curacao does tax offshore income for holding companies, however the tax rate does not exceed three (3%) percent. However, the nation is most widely known for its Curacao Gambling License.
In recent years, the democratic government of Curacao has taken deliberate steps to enact legislation making the island more attractive to offshore professionals. This includes the offshore gambling license industry, which the government has taken immediate action to improve upon in an effort to appeal to both operators and players. Curacao’s online gambling license structure has been codified since the advent of the internet in the early 1990’s.
Curacao is an ideal jurisdiction for obtaining an online gaming license. The Curacao Internet Gaming Commission has actively promoted the country’s offshore gambling license as one of the most feasible and cost-effective in the industry. As a result, there are nearly one hundred entities holding a Curacao Gambling License. Most licensees take the form of a sublicense from one of four licensed providers. Operational fees remain among the lowest in the world, with an application fee of only EUR1,000 and approximate annual costs of EUR15,000.
Advantages of a Curacao Offshore Gambling License
The global gambling industry generates revenues in excess of $500 billion annually. The streamlined and cost-effective process of obtaining a Curacao Gaming License can grant you access to this extremely lucrative market in a matter of mere months. As an increasing number of jurisdictions begin to legalize and regulate gambling, Curacao nevertheless remains a premier destination for obtain an offshore gambling license.
Curacao Gambling License at a Glance
|License||Online Gambling License|
|Time to License||1 to 2 Months|
|Tax Structure||Up to Three (3%) Percent|
The Curacao Gambling License Package
- Incorporation of Curacao or comparable offshore corporation
- Arrange for local registered officer and local directors
- Draft corporate bylaws, minutes and owner share issuances
- Establishment of corporate bank account suitable for gaming operations
- Establishment of merchant service account for accepting credit and debit cards as well as electronic money
- Draft requisite business plan, financial statements and financial projections
- Draft requisite Anti-Money Laundering & Know-Your-Customer policies
- Arrange for software providers, affiliate networks and local hosting/servers
- Prepare and process application for Curacao Gambling License
- Representation before licensing regulatory authority, banks and liquidity providers
- Ongoing guidance on operational matters including license passporting
Contact the Curacao Gambling License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the offshore
gambling license experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Curacao online gambling license today.
Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.
Call contact us here.for your free consultation or