Kahnawakee Gambling License
Kahnawake is a Native American territory located near Montreal, Quebec, Canada. As a semi-autonomous territory located within in Canada it is afforded wide latitude to determine policies in such areas as taxation. In an effort to drive operators to its primary business, online gaming, the Mohawk Nation territory offers zero tax on corporate profits. As such the Kahnawake Gambling License is coveted among gaming operators.
The tribal government of Kahnawake has long been dedicated to creating an environment conducive to online gaming operators. In fact, Kahnawake was one of the first jurisdictions to offer an online gambling license to operators. Since that time, Kahnawake has remained committed to providing for one of the most seamless and cost-effective licensing processes in the marketplace.
Kahnawake is an ideal jurisdiction for obtaining an online gambling license. Liberal licensing policies and a flexible operating structure continues to make the Kahnawake Gambling License very attractive to both startup and established online casinos, lotteries and sportsbooks. Today, Kahnawake is home to over fifty online gambling operations.
Advantages of a Kahnawake Gambling License
The global gambling industry generate revenues in excess of $500 billion annually. The streamlined and cost-effective process of obtaining a Kahnawake Client Provider Authority (i.e. a Kahnawake Gambling License) can grant you access to this extremely lucrative market in a matter of mere months. As an increasing number of jurisdictions begin to legalize and regulate gambling, Kahnawake nevertheless remains a premier destination for obtain an offshore gambling license.
Kahnawake Gambling License at a Glance
|License||Client Provider Authority|
|Time to License||3 to 4 Months|
|Tax Structure||Effective Rates Approaching Zero (0%) Percent|
The Kahnawake Gambling License Package
- Incorporation of Canadian or comparable offshore corporation
- Arrange for local registered officer and local directors, if required
- Draft corporate bylaws, minutes and owner share issuances
- Establishment of corporate bank account suitable for forex operations
- Establishment of merchant service account for accepting credit and debit cards
- Draft requisite business plan, financial statements and financial projections
- Draft requisite Anti-Money Laundering & Know-Your-Customer policies
- Arrange for requisite surety bond
- Prepare and process application for Kahnawake Gambling License
- Representation before licensing regulatory authority, banks and liquidity providers
Contact the Kahnawake Gambling License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the offshore
gambling license experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Kahnawake gambling license today.
Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.
Call contact us here.for your free consultation or