Bahamas Binary Options License
Located a mere 80 kilometers southeast of Florida, The Bahamas has historically been a hub for U.S. and European asset managers. The stable, democratic island-nation hosts a cadre of the world’s largest financial services firms. An estimated $800 billion is managed through The Bahamas and assets under management continue to grow as financial professionals find solace in the country’s flexible regulatory scheme. The Bahamas binary options license is among the attractive opportunities found in the island nation.
The Bahamas continues to be an attractive offshore jurisdiction today as it shed its previously well-earned reputation as a tax haven. However, The Bahamas nevertheless offers zero income tax and zero tax on capital gains. Voluminous banking options combined with membership in the British Commonwealth makes The Bahamas an attractive locale for obtaining a binary options license which provides the holder near-global access.
Promoters and traders of Binary Options have a limited number of reputable jurisdictions from which they may obtain a binary options license. The Bahamas is one the premier locales for obtaining a binary options trading license given its long-standing acceptance of this somewhat esoteric financial product. Obtaining a license under The Bahamas Securities Industry Act is ideal for promoters of a binary options broker. The process is streamlined and cost-effective, with most approvals occurring in under three months.
Advantages of a Bahamas Binary Options
Binary options allow traders to benefit from global market volatility and, accordingly, there has never been a better time to obtain a Bahamas binary options license. The global binary options market exceeds $100 billion. Once dominated by unregistered and unlicensed operators, increasing pressure from regulators and banks have moved the market to a commonly regulated framework. With its robust financial services framework, The Bahamas offers a cost-effective, risk free alternative for obtaining a binary options license.
Bahamas Binary Options License at a Glance
|License||Dealing in Securities License|
|Time to License||3 to 4 Months|
|Paid-In Capital Requirement||$120,000-$300,000|
|Tax Structure||Zero Tax on Offshore Profits|
The Bahamas Binary Options License Package
- Incorporation of Bahamas offshore corporation
- Arrange for local registered officer, local directors, local office and offshore hosting
- Draft corporate bylaws, minutes and owner share issuances
- Establishment of corporate bank account suitable for binary options operations
- Establishment of merchant service account for accepting credit and debit cards as well as e-money and cryptocurrency
- Draft requisite business plan, financial statements and financial projections
- Draft requisite Anti-Money Laundering & Know-Your-Customer policies
- Arrange for requisite surety bond
- Prepare and process application for registration under the Bahamas Securities Industry Act
- Representation before Securities Commission of the Bahamas
- Introductions to liquidity providers, affiliate networks and prime brokers
- Ongoing legal compliance and support
Contact the Bahamas Binary Options
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the binary
options license experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Bahamas Binary Options License today.
Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.
Call contact us here.for your free consultation or