Estonia Cryptocurrency License
Estonia offers one of the most technologically advanced governments in the world, having digitized nearly every facet of government function. While not recognized as a financial center, the European Union member continues to attract a wealth of international companies to its technology hub. Estonia offers a reasonable corporate tax structure of 20% on distributed profits only. Recently, the country has become most known for the Estonia Cryptocurrency License.
As the ease of corporate formation and banking continue to be a staple of the Estonian government, it has not stood idly by. Estonia has been a forerunner in the distributed ledger technology – i.e., blockchain, and cryptocurrency space. Specifically, Estonia’s Ministry of Economic Affairs has promulgated regulations specifically aimed at attracting cryptocurrency-related businesses.
Estonia is one of the preeminent jurisdictions for obtaining a cryptocurrency license. The Estonia Cryptocurrency License provides the holder with the ability to operate a cryptocurrency exchange, manage hosted cryptocurrency wallets, among other activities. The ease of obtaining a license and flexibility the license affords within the European Union and elsewhere makes Estonia a perfect jurisdiction for blockchain-related operations.
Advantages of an Estonia Cryptocurrency License
Average daily trading in Bitcoin alone exceeds $20 billion. The streamlined and cost-effective process in obtaining an Estonia Cryptocurrency License can place you in this lucrative market in as little as three months. As worldwide adoption of cryptocurrency increases, cryptocurrency exchanges are estimated to have taken in over $1 billion in profits last year alone. With increasingly complex cryptocurrency regulation in leading economic nations such as the United States and European Union, Estonia offers a cost-effective, risk free alternative for starting a licensed cryptocurrency exchange or broker-dealer.
Estonia Cryptocurrency License at a Glance
|Time to License||3 to 4 Months|
|Capital Requirement||Approx. $2,500|
|Tax Structure||Up to Twenty (20%) Percent|
Estonia Cryptocurrency License Package
- Incorporation of Estonia corporation or comparable jurisdiction
- Arrange for local registered officer and local directors, if required
- Draft corporate bylaws, minutes and owner share issuances
- Establishment of corporate bank account suitable for cryptocurrency exchange operations
- Establishment of merchant service account for accepting credit and debit cards
- Draft requisite business plan, financial statements and financial projections
- Draft requisite Anti-Money Laundering & Know-Your-Customer policies
- Arrange for requisite surety bond
- Prepare and process application for Estonia Cryptocurrency License
- Representation before licensing regulatory authority, banks and liquidity providers
Contact the Estonia Cryptocurrency License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the cryptocurrency
licensing experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Estonia Cryptocurrency License today.
Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.
Call contact us here.for your free consultation or