Japan Cryptocurrency License
Japan offers one of the world’s largest economies and stable democracies. Despite offering tax rates and structures similar to the United States, Japan’s business climate is widely viewed as being favorable and relatively easy to negotiate. As an industrial leader, Japan is a party to over 100 tax treaties, including a tax credit treaty with the United States. The nation has been particularly receptive to cryptocurrency in offering the Japan Cryptocurrency License.
Despite the size of its economy, Japan’s government has largely been receptive to cryptocurrency, while countries such as the United States continue to sit on the sidelines. Japan’s commitment to becoming a forerunner in the distributed ledger technology space is exemplified by the high rate of cryptocurrency adoption by the nation as a whole. Japan has amassed the second largest base of cryptocurrency wealth, second only to the United States.
Japan is an ideal jurisdiction for obtaining a cryptocurrency license. Japan’s Payment Services Act offers a Virtual Currency Exchange license that is enforced by the Japanese Financial Services Agency. The Japan Cryptocurrency License covers various cryptocurrency-related activities, including the operation of cryptocurrency exchange and initial coin offerings.
Advantages of a Japannese Digital Asset Business License
Average daily trading in Bitcoin alone exceeds $20 billion. The streamlined and cost-effective process in obtaining a Japan Cryptocurrency License can place you in this lucrative market in as little as three months. As worldwide adoption of cryptocurrency increases, cryptocurrency exchanges are estimated to have taken in over $1 billion in profits last year alone. With increasingly complex cryptocurrency regulation in leading economic nations such as the United States and European Union, Japan offers a cost-effective, risk free alternative for starting a licensed cryptocurrency exchange or broker-dealer.
Japan Cryptocurrency License at a Glance
|License||Virtual Currency Exchange Provider|
|Time to License||5 to 6 Months|
|Paid-In Capital Requirement||Varies|
|Tax Structure||Zero (0%) Percent Tax on Offshore Profits|
Japan Cryptocurrency License Package
- Incorporation of Japan offshore or comparable corporation
- Arrange for local registered officer and local directors, if required
- Draft corporate bylaws, minutes and owner share issuances
- Establishment of corporate bank account suitable for cryptocurrency exchange operations
- Establishment of merchant service account for accepting credit and debit cards
- Draft requisite business plan, financial statements and financial projections
- Draft requisite Anti-Money Laundering & Know-Your-Customer policies
- Arrange for requisite surety bond
- Prepare and process application for Japan Virtual Currency Exchange Provider license
- Representation before licensing regulatory authority, banks and liquidity providers
Contact the Japan Cryptocurrency License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the cryptocurrency
licensing experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Japan Cryptocurrency License today.
Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.
Call contact us here.for your free consultation or