Malta Gambling License
Malta is a highly regarded offshore financial center known for its compliance and transparency. A full member of the European Union, the country plays host to a significant number of international holding companies seeking to take advantage of the Malta’s favorable tax structure. While Malta’s effective tax rates approach the EU average, a series of credits reduce the effective rate to near zero. For such reason, the Malta Gambling License has become increasingly popular.
Malta is a party to a series of significant international compacts, but has remained a premier offshore financial services jurisdiction. The Maltese government has fiercely defended this status by passing a series of legislation aimed at attracting significant international corporations and as well as sophisticated financial services professionals. This has included the gambling sector, in which Malta currently licenses some of the world’s largest online casinos, lotteries and sportsbooks.
Malta is an ideal jurisdiction for obtaining an offshore gaming license. The Malta Gaming Authority is charged with supervision and enforcement of the Malta Gambling License, and strictly enforces its regulation. As a result, the jurisdiction is held in high regard by gaming operators across the globe.
Advantages of a Malta Offshore Gambling License
The global gambling industry generate revenues in excess of $500 billion annually. The streamlined and cost-effective process of obtaining a Malta Gambling License can grant you access to this extremely lucrative market in a matter of mere months. As an increasing number of jurisdictions begin to legalize and regulate gambling, Malta nevertheless remains a premier destination for obtain an offshore gambling license.
Malta Gambling License at a Glance
|License||Remote Gaming License|
|Time to License||3 to 4 Months|
|Tax Structure||Effective Rates Approaching Zero (0%) Percent|
The Malta Gambling License Package
- Incorporation of Malta or comparable offshore corporation
- Arrange for local registered officer and local directors, if required
- Draft corporate bylaws, minutes and owner share issuances
- Establishment of corporate bank account suitable for forex operations
- Establishment of merchant service account for accepting credit and debit cards
- Draft requisite business plan, financial statements and financial projections
- Draft requisite Anti-Money Laundering & Know-Your-Customer policies
- Arrange for requisite surety bond
- Prepare and process application for Malta Gambling License
- Representation before licensing regulatory authority, banks and liquidity providers
Contact the Malta Gambling License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the offshore
gambling license experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Malta gambling license today.
Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.
Call contact us here.for your free consultation or