The international legal and compliance experts at FinLaw focus solely on the operational needs of global businesses. Whether a fledgling startup or established international organization, FinLaw’s objective is to become a true operational partner with each client. We recognize that international legal and compliance services are all too often viewed as a loss-leader, with the unwary client often paying exorbitant fees to inefficient service firms. FinLaw aims to change the paradigm by become a profit center – structuring cost-effective, holistic solutions that perfectly align with each client’s operational objectives.
FinLaw is more than just a traditional law firm. We are a cross-functional fintech law firm operating on the cutting edge of this emerging field of technology. By embracing financial technology as-a-service, as well as its subset, RegTech, The fintech attorneys at FinLaw offer a streamlined, efficient approach to a multitude of disciplines, including, without limitation, corporate, onshore and offshore licensing, banking and compliance. Professionals in advanced and traditional high-risk industries trust FinLaw to create long- term, global, legal and compliance solutions.
Why Choose Us
Trust the Fintech attorneys at FinLaw with your international legal and offshore license requirements.
Combined Fifty Year’s
Comprehensive experience across a myriad of jurisdictions.
(Streamlined Global Legal Solutions)
Competitive pricing structures in each engagement.
Trusted by Hundreds
of Clients Worldwide
Successfully navigated hundreds of client engagements.
(Effective Client Communication)
Effective communication meeting client expectations.
(On the Cutting Edge of FinTech)
Expert Fintech and Regtech attorneys.
(Results-Orientated Client Strategies)
Delivering expert client solutions in each engagement.
- Represented token sale issuer in $45 million Initial Coin Offering.
- Acted as counsel to one of the United States’ 20 largest national banks.
- Advised one the United States’ largest subprime auto lenders.
- Obtained gaming licenses for over 10 clients across 5 jurisdictions.
- Represented the nation of Belize in litigation against the United States’ largest movie studio.
- Acted as court-appointed receiver to over 30 publicly traded corporations.
- Represented several money transmitters in United States’ licensing matters.
- Obtained offshore banking licenses in multiple jurisdictions.
- Acted as advisor for Canadian gaming initiative.
- Acted as court-appointed receiver to NASDAQ listed corporation.
- Represented rights owner of the world’s most watched adult themed video.
- Acted as consultant to leading peer-to-peer payment solution in Asia.
- Represented and advised one of the world’s largest cryptocurrencies.
- Represented issuers in over 40 reverse merger transactions.
- Acted as lead counsel to over 20 Forex and Binary Options brokers.
- Setup licensed securities brokerages in over 6 different jurisdictions.
- Acted as lead counsel and/or advisor in over 25 Initial Coin Offerings.
- Represented multiple clients in cryptocurrency exchange formations.
- Acted as general counsel to multiple leading cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Acted lead counsel and advisor to over 5 top one hundred cryptocurrencies.
- Obtained Forex licenses on behalf of over 15 brokerages across 6 different nations.
As Featured In
The professionals at FinLaw have been featured in leading publications including: