Kahnawake Gambling License
Kahnawake is a Native American territory located near Montreal, Quebec, Canada. As a semi-autonomous territory located within in Canada it is afforded wide latitude to determine policies in such areas as taxation. In an effort to drive operators to its primary business, online gaming, the Mohawk Nation territory offers zero tax on corporate profits.
The tribal government of Kahnawake has long been dedicated to creating an environment conducive to online gaming operators. In fact, Kahnawake was one of the first jurisdictions to offer an online gambling license to operators. Since that time, Kahnawake has remained committed to providing for one of the most seamless and cost-effective licensing processes in the marketplace.
Kahnawake is an ideal jurisdiction for obtaining an online gambling license. Liberal licensing policies and a flexible operating structure continues to make Kahnawake very attractive to both startup and established online casinos, lotteries and sportsbooks. Today, Kahnawake is home to over fifty online gambling operations.
Advantages of a Kahnawake Gambling License
The global gambling industry generate revenues in excess of $500 billion annually. The streamlined and cost-effective process of obtaining a Kahnawake Client Provider Authority (i.e. a Kahnawake Gambling License) can grant you access to this extremely lucrative market in a matter of mere months. As an increasing number of jurisdictions begin to legalize and regulate gambling, Kahnawake nevertheless remains a premier destination for obtain an offshore gambling license.
Kahnawake Gambling License at a Glance
|License||Client Provider Authority|
|Time to License||3 to 4 Months|
|Tax Structure||Effective Rates Approaching Zero (0%) Percent|
The Kahnawake Gambling License Package
- Formation of Canadian company
- Preparation and drafting of shareholder & officer agreements.
- Preparation and drafting of requisitienarrative business plan.
- Prepare required five year financial projections.
- Preparation and drafting of current financial statements
- Preparation and drafting of personal financial statements for owners
- Identification and draft letters naming principal representative and nominee director(s)
- Draft and prepare client service agreements & website disclosures
- Preparation and drafting of Kahnawakee gaming application
- Respond and draft responses to Kahnawakee regulator application inquiries.
- Establish corporate bank accounts suitable for gaming operations
- Prepration and drafting of AML/KYC policy agreements and related documents.
- Establish payment processing accounts suitable for gaming operations
- Provide for required physical presence and local director
- Draft and prepare any and all other reasonably necessary documents
Contact the Kahnawake Gambling License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the offshore gaming license experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Kahnawake gambling license today. Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.