Labuan Forex License
Labuan is a federal territory of Malaysia, located of the coast of the Asian nation. The island’s capital, Victoria, has long been recognized as an offshore financial center offering international financial services. Located in Victoria, the Labuan International Business and Financial Centre was created specifically to be an offshore business hub offering attractive tax rates and an array of cost-effective financial service licenses.
Companies operating out of Labuan are lightly regulated and taxed. Profits are taxed at a rate of three (3%) percent or at a flat rate of MYR 20,0000 (approximately $4,500). The island nation is also renowned for its asset protection framework, with a restriction against the domestication of foreign judgments. As a well-respected international financial center, sophisticated financial service professionals are drawn to Labuan in order to establish financial services firms.
The Republic of Vanuatu is an ideal location for promoters of Forex businesses. Vanuatu offers a Money Broking License which covers all related forex activity, including both acting as an introducing broker and direct broker. The licensure is recognized world-wide and many top forex brokers are licensed in Vanuatu. In addition, the process of obtaining a license is both cost effective and can be accomplished quickly.
Advantages of a Labuan Forex License
Aggregate daily trading volume in the forex markets exceeds $4 trillion. The streamlined and cost-effective process in obtaining a Labuan Forex license can place you in this lucrative market in as little as three months. With increased volatility in the global currency markets, spreads have increased – and with that so have forex brokers’ profitable to the tune of over $1 billion annually. As such, smaller forex brokers are capturing tremendous returns owning just a small piece of this lucrative market.
Labuan Forex License at a Glance
|License||Money Broking License|
|Time to License||4 to 5 Months|
|Capital Requirement||Approx. $120,000|
|Tax Structure||3% tax on profits or MYR20,000|
Labuan Forex License Package
- Establish international business corporation.
- Preparation and drafting of shareholder and officer agreements.
- Preparation and drafting of narrative business plan.
- Preparation and drafting of current financial statements.
- Preparation and drafting of 3 years financial projections.
- Preparation and drafting of personal financial statements for owners.
- Preparation and submission of application with appropriate regulatory authority
- Preparation and drafting of responses to regulatory authority
- Identification and engagement of auditor and forex prime broker.
- Facilitate opening of bank accounts and payment processors.
- Preparation and drafting of AML/KYC policies and procedures.
- Preparation and drafting of client agreements and disclosures
Contact the Labuan Forex License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the forex licensing experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Labuan Forex License today. Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.