Malta Gambling License
Malta is a highly regarded offshore financial center known for its compliance and transparency. A full member of the European Union, the country plays host to a significant number of international holding companies seeking to take advantage of the Malta’s favorable tax structure. While Malta’s effective tax rates approach the EU average, a series of credits reduce the effective rate to near zero.
Malta is a party to a series of significant international compacts, but has remained a premier offshore financial services jurisdiction. The Maltese government has fiercely defended this status by passing a series of legislation aimed at attracting significant international corporations and as well as sophisticated financial services professionals. This has included the gambling sector, in which Malta currently licenses some of the world’s largest online casinos, lotteries and sportsbooks.
Malta is an ideal jurisdiction for obtaining an offshore gaming license. The Malta Gaming Authority is charged with supervision and enforcement of the Remote Gaming Regulations, and strictly enforces its tenants. As a result, the jurisdiction is held in high regard by gaming operators across the globe.
Advantages of a Malta Offshore Gambling License
The global gambling industry generate revenues in excess of $500 billion annually. The streamlined and cost-effective process of obtaining a Malta Gaming License can grant you access to this extremely lucrative market in a matter of mere months. As an increasing number of jurisdictions begin to legalize and regulate gambling, Malta nevertheless remains a premier destination for obtain an offshore gambling license.
Malta Gambling License at a Glance
|Remote Gaming License
|Time to License
|4 to 5 Months
|Effective Rates Approaching Zero (0%) Percent
The Malta Gambling License Package
- Formation of Malta private limited company
- Preparation and drafting of shareholder & officer agreements.
- Preparation and drafting of requisitienarrative business plan.
- Prepare required five year financial projections.
- Preparation and drafting of current financial statements
- Preparation and drafting of personal financial statements for owners
- Identification and draft letters naming principal representative and nominee director(s)
- Draft and prepare client service agreements & website disclosures
- Preparation and drafting of Malta gaming license application
- Respond and draft responses to Malta regulator application inquiries.
- Establish corporate bank accounts suitable for gaming operations
- Prepration and drafting of AML/KYC policy agreements and related documents.
- Establish payment processing accounts suitable for gaming operations
- Provide for required physical presence and local director
- Draft and prepare any and all other reasonably necessary documents
Contact the Malta Gambling License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the offshore gaming license experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Malta gambling license today. Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.