Mauritius Forex License
The Republic of Mauritius is a sovereign island nation located in the Indian Ocean and a member of the British Commonwealth. The island is a parliamentary democracy with a strong constitution and stable government. English is commonly spoken on the Island and the United States Dollar is widely accepted. The economy of Mauritius is driven by its status as an international financial services hub.
Under the Financial Services Development Act of 2001, the government of Mauritius established the nation as a global financial services powerhouse recognized by sophisticated financial professionals the world over. Mauritius hosts over 300 licensed financial institutions. The nation offers a competitive tax rate of 3% and zero percent on capital gains for corporations operating offshore. Moreover, the nation has significant impediments to the registration of foreign judgments making it suitable for asset protection purposes.
Mauritius is an ideal location for promoters of Forex businesses. Mauritius offers a Global Business License which covers all related forex activity, including both acting as an introducing broker and direct broker. The licensure is recognized world-wide and many top forex brokers are licensed in Mauritius. In addition, the process of obtaining a license is both cost effective and can be accomplished quickly.
Advantages of a Mauritius Forex License
Aggregate daily trading volume in the forex markets exceeds $4 trillion. The streamlined and cost-effective process in obtaining a Mauritius Forex license can place you in this lucrative market in as little as three months. With increased volatility in the global currency markets, spreads have increased – and with that so have forex brokers’ profitable to the tune of over $1 billion annually. As such, smaller forex brokers are capturing tremendous returns owning just a small piece of this lucrative market.
Mauritius Forex License at a Glance
|License||Global Business License|
|Time to License||1 to 2 Months|
|Capital Requirement||Approx. $24,000|
|Tax Structure||Three (3%) Percent Tax on Offshore Profits|
Mauritius Forex License Package
- Establish Mauritius international business corporation.
- Preparation and drafting of shareholder and officer agreements.
- Preparation and drafting of narrative business plan.
- Preparation and drafting of current financial statements.
- Preparation and drafting of 3 years financial projections.
- Preparation and drafting of personal financial statements for owners.
- Preparation and submission of application with Mauritius FSC
- Preparation and drafting of responses to Mauritius FSC
- Identification and engagement of auditor and forex prime broker.
- Facilitate opening of bank accounts and payment processors.
- Preparation and drafting of AML/KYC policies and procedures.
- Preparation and drafting of client agreements and disclosures.
Contact the Mauritius Forex License Experts
Trust our over fifty year’s combined experience in creating innovative solutions for our clients. Contact the forex licensing experts at FinLaw to begin the process of obtaining your Mauritius Forex License today. Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are pleased to answer any of your questions.