Offshore Bank License
Secure An Antigua Offshore Bank License
Are you in need of offshore banking expertise? FinLaw’s team of legal experts is here to help! Here are some of the licenses we can help you with:
Vanuatu Banking License
Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Banking License
Puerto Rico International Financial Entity
Dominica International Bank License
Antigua Bank License
Wyoming Cryptocurrency Banking
Advantages of an Antigua Offshore Bank License
The offshore banking industry has grown increasingly popular in recent years as complex regulations and erosion of financial privacy rights continue to drive this trend. Billions are stored on deposit with institutions located offshore, despite an enhanced focus on disclosure and anti-money laundering regulation. Moreover, offshore financial centers have typically thrived during times of economic tumult as is pervasive today.
GET An Antigua Offshore Bank License now
Antigua Offshore Bank License Cost & Set-Up Fees
|License||International Bank License|
|Time to License||Approx. 6 months|
|Tax Structure||Zero (0%) Percent Tax on Offshore Profits|
Instant Access To Our Flat Rate Pricing, Includes All Setup Fees.
Email is required for tracking purposes. We will not spam you.
As a leader in the fintech professional services field, FinLaw has had the opportunity to collaborate with thought-leading organizations and has had its work published in leading publications.
Benefits of an Antigua Offshore Bank License
Antigua and Barbuda is a small island nation located in the West Indies. For years, its natural beauty has boosted Antigua’s tourism industry — in turn, empowering the economy. But it is also one of the most prosperous Caribbean nations for another reason: its offshore banking industry.
For many years, Antigua hosted a prolific international commercial banking scene. However, it wasn’t until 1983 that the first offshore banks opened; and when they did, more followed suit. The government also contributed to the boom in offshore banking by passing new foreign residency, trust, and partnership legislation.
Together, Antigua’s tourism and offshore banking industries combined have boosted its economy, making Antigua and Barbuda an ideal location to open an offshore bank account via a license. The Antigua banking license covers all related banking activities – including accepting deposits and issuing debit cards – and is cost effective, globally recognized, and able to be quickly obtained.
The Antigua Offshore Bank License Package Includes :
Includes the preparation and drafting of…
- Formation of Antigua international business corporation
- Shareholder and officer agreements
- Narrative business plans
- Five-year financial projections
- Current financial statements
- Personal financial statements for owners
- Letters naming principal representative and auditor
- Required bank charter and prospectus
- Application with the Antigua Financial Services Regulatory Commission
- Responses to AFSA application inquiries
- Preparation and drafting of policy agreements and related documents
- Required physical presence and local director
- Bank deposits, loans, and related agreement
- The facilitation and consummation of IBAN/SWIFT and corresponding bank relationships
- The facilitation and consummation of bankcard relationship with Visa and Mastercard
Ready to Get Started? Contact our Antigua Banking License Experts!
Are you ready to begin the process, or have more questions that need answers? Get in touch with our Finlaw experts! Our experts have over fifty years of experience in the offshore banking industry and are willing to help with anything you need.